COVID-19 Salon Policies and Procedures.
This page was updated on July 8, 2020
The policies and procedures detailed on this page are subject to change in order to comply with local government and CDC regulations.
1. NEW CLIENTS will be required to pay a $100 deposit for all color/chemical services. The deposit is only refundable if changes or cancellations are made within 48 hours of the appointment.
RETURNING CLIENTS will be asked to leave a credit card on file and will be charged 50% of any appointment missed that was not cancelled/rescheduled before 48 hours of the scheduled appointment.
3. We will be collecting a cell phone number for the client as well as an e-mail. Our confirmation e-mails will include a link to anything they need to know about COVID policy at Rebel’tude. This information is not for contact tracing and is part of our regular appointment taking policy.
GUEST CHECK IN
1. Guests will not be allowed to have any other persons with them at the appointment.
2. We ask that guests practice social distancing when coming into the salon and do not created a "gathering" at the front desk.
3. Each guest will be asked to use hand sanitizer and will be asked wear a mask upon entering the salon. We will have them available, but guests are more than welcome to bring their own. Staff will be required to wear a face covering (mask or shield)
STYLISTS & STATIONS:
1. Temperature checks will be done on all employees.
2. Wiping down entire station with disinfectant prior to each client.
3. All used brushes, combs, clips, tools and implements will be sanitized after each client.
1. As always, our capes have been laundered between clients.
2. Neck massages will still be offered, and hand sanitized before and after.
3. AT THE BOWL: Our sanitation patrol will be sanitizing the bowls and bowl chairs between clients.
4. Hand massage will still be offered and we will be sure to hand sanitize before and after, both the stylist and client.
5. Foot soaks will still be offered and processing chairs will be sanitized between clients.
There will be spray hand sanitizer bottles EVERYWHERE LOL – a couple at the front desk, one at each styling chair, a couple back at the shampoo bowls etc.
The bathroom will have a touch-less soap dispenser and a touch less paper towel dispensers and we will do away with washable hand towels for now.
Our sanitation patrol person will be on alert and sanitizing everything all the time!!
There will be no magazines or unnecessary touch points.
We have stocked up on extra gloves, face masks, disposable drinking cups, sanitizer, bleach and barbicide!